245 SW Dian St, Burleson, 76028
Oct. 17, 18, 19; Fri., Sat. 9-4, Sun. 12-4
- House full of interesting things from all over!
- 1950's Ranch Oak furniture, sofa, chairs, tables, bookcase
- Other living room furniture, lamps, tables
- Very nice bedroom furniture, queen, twin beds
- Military uniforms, hats, miscellaneous, WWII, later
- Noritake white china, glass, silver plate
- Art pottery: Roseville, Rookwood, Red Wing
- Great 50's bamboo Tiki bar with 4 bar stools
- Political, old Burleson & other paper memorabilia, books
- Air Force and Texas A & M memorabilia
- Original art, prints, nice linens
- Patio table & chairs, garage is stuffed
- Full kitchen, cookbooks, washer, dryer
- Singer sewing machine, room full of fabric & sewing things
- Barbi house, furnishings, dolls, camping gear
- 1950's Lionel train set in boxes, mint condition
- You don't want to miss this one!
- Click here to look at the pictures!
Click to be added to our growing online mailing list